- Bartels SL, Johnsson, SI, Boersma K, Flink I, McCracken LM, Petersson S, Christie HL, Feldman I, Simons LE, Onghena P, Vlaeyen JW, Wicksell RK. (2022) Development, evaluation and implementation of a digital behavioural health treatment for chronic pain: study protocol of the multiphase DAHLIA project. BMJ open.
- Heathcote LC, Cunningham SJ, Webster SN, Tanna V, Mattke E, Loecher N, Spunt SL, Simon P, Dahl G, Walentynowicz M, Murnane E, Tutelman PR, Schapira L, Simons LE, Mueller C. (2022) Smartphone-based Ecological Momentary Assessment to study “scanxiety” among Adolescent and Young Adult survivors of childhood cancer: A feasibility study. Psychooncology.
- Timmers, I; López-Solà, M; Heathcote, LC; Heirich M; Rush, GQ; Shear, DA; Borsook, DC; Simons, LE. (2022) Amygdala functional connectivity mediates the association between catastrophizing and threat-safety learning in youth with chronic pain, PAIN.
- Harrison, LE; Heathcote, LC; Khazendar, Z; Richardson, PA; Simons LE. (2022) Measuring Clinically Meaningful Change in Outcomes for Youth With Chronic Pain Following Graded Exposure Treatment, The Clinical Journal of Pain.
- Holmes SM, Simons LE, Zurakowski D, LeBel AA, O’Brien M, Borsook D. (2022) Integrated Features for Optimizing Machine Learning Classifiers of Pediatric and Young Adults With a Post-Traumatic Headache From Healthy Controls. Front Pain Res (Lausanne).
- Simons LE, Moayedi M, Coghill RC, Stinson J, Angst MS, Aghaeepour N, Gaudilliere B, King CD, López-Solà M, Hoeppli ME, Biggs E, Ganio E, Williams SE, Goldschneider KR, Campbell F, Ruskin D, Krane EJ, Walker S, Rush G, Heirich M. (2022) Signature for Pain Recovery IN Teens (SPRINT): protocol for a multisite prospective signature study in chronic musculoskeletal pain. BMJ Open.
- Logan DE, Simons LE, Caruso TJ, Greenleaf W, Gold JI, Griffin A, King C, Menendez M, Olbrecht VA, Rodriguez R, Silva M, Stinson JN, Wang E, Williams SE, Wilson L. (2021) Leveraging VR/AR to combat chronic pain in youth: Position paper from the Interdisciplinary Network on Virtual and Augmented AR/VR) Technologies for Pain (INOVATE-Pain) Management. Journal of Medical Internet Research.
- Nikles J, Onghena P, Vlaeyen JWS, Wicksell RK, Simons LE, McGree JM, McDonald S. (2021) Establishment of an International Collaborative Network for N-of-1 Trials and Single-Case Designs. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications.
- Koechlin H, Beeckman M, Meier AH, Locher C, Goubert L, Kossowsky J, Simons LE. (2021)Association of parental and adolescent emotion-related factors with adolescent chronic pain behaviors. Pain.
- Vlaeyen JWS, Wicksell RK, Simons LE, Gentili C, Kumar De T, Tate RL, Vohra S, Punja S, Linton SJ, Sniehotta FF, Onghena P. (2020) From Boulder to Stockholm in 70 years: Single case experimental designs in health research. The Psychology Record.
- Harrison LE, Timmers I, Heathcote LC, Fisher E, Tanna V, Duarte Silva Bans T, Simons LE. (2020) Parent responses to their children’s pain: Systematic review and meta-analysis of measures. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Van Meulenbroek T, Huijnen IP, Simons LE, Conjin AEA, Engelberg RHH, Verbunt JA. (2020) Exploring the underlying mechanism of pain-related disability in hypermobile adolescents with chronic musculoskeletal pain. Scand J Pain.
- Richardson PA, Harrison LE, Heathcote LC, Rush G, Shear D, Lalloo C, Hood K, Wicksell RK, Stinson J, Simons LE. (2020) mHealth for pediatric chronic pain: State of the art and future directions. Expert Rev Neurother.
- Harrison LE, Pate JW, Richardson PA, Ickmans K, Wicksell RK, Simons LE. Best-evidence for the rehabilitation of chronic pain. (2019) Part 1: Pediatric Pain. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- Timmers I, Quaedflieg CWEM, Hsu C, Heathcote LC, Rovnaghi CR, Simons LE. (2019) The interaction between stress and chronic pain through the lens of threat learning. Neuroscience Biobehavioral Reviews.
- Stone AL, Walker LS, Heathcote LC, Hernandez JM, Basch MC, Wilson AC, Simons LE. (2019) Somatic symptoms in pediatric pain with chronic pain: Proposed clinical reference points for the Children’s Somatic Symptom Inventory (formerly Children’s Somatization Inventory). Journal of Pain.
- Rodriguez ST, Jang O, Hernandez JM, George AJ, Caruso TJ, Simons LE. (2019). Varying screen size for passive video distraction during induction of anesthesia in low-risk children: A pilot randomized controlled trial. Paediatr Anaesth.
- Timmers I, Simons LE, Hernandez JM, McCracken LM, Wallace DP. (2019). Parent psychological flexibility in the context of pediatric pain: Brief assessment and associations with parent behavior and child functioning. Eur J Pain.
- Beeckman M, Hughes S, Kissi A, Simons LE, Goubert L. (2019) How an understanding of our ability to adhere to verbal rules can increase insight into (mal)adaptive functioning in chronic pain. Journal of Pain.
- Heathcote LC, Pate JW, Park AL, Leake HB, Moseley GL, Kronman CA, Fischer M, Timmers I, & Simons LE. (2019). Pain neuroscience education on YouTube. PeerJ.
- Heathcote LC, Goldberg DS, Eccleston C, Spunt SL, Simons LE, Sharpe L, & Earp B. (2019) Comprehensive, patient-tailored, and flexible cancer follow-up is possible through digitally-enabled patient-reported outcome measures: author’s reply. The Lancet Oncology.
- Heathcote LC, Goldberg DS, Eccleston C, Spunt SL, Simons LE, Sharpe L, & Earp B. (2018) Advancing shared decision making for symptom monitoring in people living beyond cancer. The Lancet Oncology.
- Timmers I, Park AL, Fischer MD, Kronman CA, Heathcote LC, Hernandez JM, Simons LE. (2018) Is empathy for pain unique in its neural correlates? A meta-analysis of neuroimaging studies of empathy. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience.
- Becker A, Heathcote L, Timmers I, Simons LE. Precipitating events in child and adolescent chronic musculoskeletal pain. Pain Reports, in press.
- Iskander JM, Dudeney J, Papadakis JL, Simons LE, Valenzuela J, Ward W, Chambers C, Mackey E. Evaluation of society initiatives to support trainees in pediatric psychology. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology, in press.
- Heathcote LC, Williams SE, Smith AM, Sieberg CB, . Parent Attributions of Ambiguous Symptoms in Their Children: A Preliminary Measure Validation in Parents of Children with Chronic Pain. Children, in press.
- Feinstein AB, Sturgeon JA, Bhandari RP, Yoon I, Ross A, Huestis S, Griffin A, Simons LE. Risk and resilience in pediatric pain: The roles of parent and adolescent catastrophizing and acceptance. Journal of Pain. 2018. July 18. PMID: 30028367.
- Simons LE, Lewandowski Holley A, Phelps E, Wilson AC. PRISM: A brief screening tool to identify risk in parents of youth with chronic pain. PAIN, in press.
- Simons LE, Sieberg CB, Conroy C, Randall E, Shulman J, Borsook D, Berde C, Sethna NF, Logan DE. (2018) Children with Chronic Pain: Response Trajectories following Intensive Pain Rehabilitation Treatment. Journal of Pain.
- Pate JW, Hush JM, Hancock MJ, Moseley L, Butler DS, Simons LE, Pacey V. (2018) A child’s concept of pain: An international survey of pediatric pain experts. Children.
- Basch MC, Chow ET, Logan DE, Borsook D, Schechter NL, Simons LE. (2018) Cumulative effects of multiple pain sites in youth with chronic pain. European Journal of Pain.
- Rabner J, Kaczynski K, Simons LE, Lebel A. (2017) Pediatric Headache and Sleep Disturbance: A Comparison of Diagnostic Groups. Headache.
- Barber BN, Gray LS, Simons LE, Logan DE. (2017) Development of the Parent Responses to School Functioning Questionnaire. Journal of Pain.
- Fisher E, Heathcote LC, Eccleston C, Simons LE, Palermo TM. (2017) Assessment of pain anxiety, pain catastrophizing, and fear of pain in children and adolescents with chronic pain: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Rabner J, Kaczynski K, Simons LE, Lebel A. (2017) The Sleep Hygiene Inventory for Pediatrics (SHIP): Development and validation of a new measure of sleep in a sample of children and adolescents with chronic headache. Journal of Child Neurology.
- Garcia G, Snell C, Sawicki G, Simons LE. (2017)Pilot mental health screening of medically admitted patients with cystic fibrosis. Psychosomatics.
- Nelson S, Simons LE, Logan DE. (2017) The incidence of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and their association with pain-related and psychosocial impairment in youth with chronic pain. Clinical Journal of Pain.
- Ross A, Simons LE, Feinstein A, Yoon I, Bhandari R. (2017) Social risk and resilience factors in adolescent chronic pain: Examining the role of parents and peers. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Heathcote LC, Rabner J, Lebel A, Hernandez JM, Simons LE. (2017) Rapid screening of risk in pediatric headache: Application of the pediatric pain screening tool. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Randall ET, Smith KR, Kronman CA, Conroy C, Smith AM, Simons LE. (2017) Feeling the pressure to be perfect: Impact on pain-related distress and functioning in pain youth with chronic pain. Journal of Pain.
- Simons LE, Pielech M, McAvoy S, Conroy C, Hogan M, Verbunt J, Goossens M. (2017). Photographs of Daily Activities (PHODA)-Youth English: Validating a targeted assessment of worry and anticipated pain. PAIN.
- Flack F, Gerlach AL, Simons LE, Zernikow B, Hechler T. (2017).Validation of the German Fear of Pain Questionnaire in a sample of children with mixed chronic pain conditions. European Journal of Pain.
- Sieberg CB, Klajn J, Wong C, Bowen G, Simons LE, Millis M. (2017). Predictors and trajectories of chronic postoperative pain following hip preservation surgery. Journal of Hip Preservation Surgery.
- Dekker C, Bastiaenen CHG, de Vries JE, Simons LE, Goossens MEJB, Verbunt JAMCF. (2017). Dutch version of the Fear of Pain Questionnaire for adolescents with chronic pain. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- Robins H, Perron V, Heathcote LC, Simons LE. (2016). Pain Neuroscience Education: State of the Art and Application in Pediatrics. Children.
- Sieberg CB, Manganella J, Manalo G, Simons LE, Hresko MT. (2016). Predicting post-surgical satisfaction in adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis: The role of pre-surgical functioning and expectations. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics.
- Simons LE, Goubert L, Vervoort T, Borsook D.(2016). Circles of engagement: Childhood pain and parent brain. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews.
- Chow ET, Otis JD, Simons LE (2016). The Longitudinal Impact of Parent Distress and Behavior on Functional Outcomes Among Youth with Chronic Pain. Journal of Pain.
- Simons LE, Erpelding N, Hernandez JM, Serrano P, Zhang K, Lebel AA, Sethna NF, Berde CB, Prabhu SP, Becerra L, Borsook D (2016). Fear and Reward Circuit Alterations in Pediatric CRPS. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- Simons LE (2016). Fear of pain in children and adolescents with neuropathic pain and CRPS. PAIN.
- Simons LE & Basch MC (2016). State of the art biobehavioral approaches to manage chronic pain in childhood. Pain Management.
- Basch MC, Chow ET, Logan DE, Schechter NL, Simons LE (2015). Perspectives on the clinical significance of functional pain syndromes. Journal of Pain Research.
- Simons LE & Sieberg CB (2015). Parents – To Help or Hinder Pain Memories in Children. PAIN.
- Eaton CK, Lee JL, Simons LE, Devine KA, Mee LL, Blount RL (2015). Clinical Cutoffs for Adherence Barriers in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: How Many Is Too Many? Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Hechler T, Kanstrum M, Lewandowski Holley A, Simons LE, Wicksell R, Hirshfeld G, Zernikow B (2015). Systematic review on intensive interdisciplinary pain treatment for children with chronic pain. Pediatrics.
- Cousins LA, Kalapurakkel S, Cohen LL, Simons LE (2015). Resilience Resources and Mechanisms in Pediatric Chronic Pain. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Simons LE, Smith AM, Ibagon C, Coakley RM, Logan DE, Schechter N, Borsook D (2015). Pediatric Pain Screening Tool (PPST): Rapid identification of risk in youth with pain complaints. PAIN.
- Loiselle KA, Gutierrez-Colina AM, Eaton CK, Simons LE, Devine KA, Mee LL, Blount RL (2015). Longitudinal Stability of Medication Adherence among Adolescent Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. Pediatric Transplantation.
- Wu Y, Hung M, Franklin J, Samhouri M, Simons LE, Amylon M (2015). Validation of a measure of children’s perceptions for their oncology camp experience: a national study. Psycho-Oncology.
- Simons LE, Smith AM, Kaczynski KJ, Basch M (2015). Living in Fear of Your Child’s Pain: The Parent Fear of Pain Questionnaire. PAIN.
- Erpelding N, Simons LE, Lebel A, Serrano P, Pielech M, Becerra L, Borsook D (2014). Rapid Treatment-Induced Brain Changes in Pediatric CRPS. Brain Structure and Function.
- Becerra L, Sava S, Simons LE, Drosos AM, Sethna N, Berde C, Lebel A, Borsook D (2014). Intrinsic brain networks normalize with treatment in pediatric complex regional pain syndrome. Neuroimage: Clinical.
- Kalapurakkel S, Carpino E, LeBel A, Simons LE (2014). Examining pain self-efficacy and acceptance as resilience processes among youth with chronic headache. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Pielech M, Ryan M, Logan D, Kaczynski K, White MT, Simons LE (2014). Pain catastrophizing in children with chronic pain and their parents: Proposed clinical reference points and reexamination of the Pain Catastrophizing Scale measure. PAIN.
- Smith AM, Sieberg CB, Odell S, Randall E, Simons LE (2014). Living Life with My Child’s Pain: The Parent Pain Acceptance Questionnaire (PPAQ). Clinical Journal of Pain.
- Simons LE, Pielech M, Erpelding N, Linnman C, Moulton E, Sava S, Lebel A, Serrano P, Sethna N, Berde C, Becerra L, Borsook D (2014). The responsive amygdala: Treatment-induced alterations in functional connectivity in pediatric complex regional pain syndrome.PAIN.
- Cappucci S & Simons LE. Anxiety sensitivity and fear of pain in paediatric headache patients (2014). European Journal of Pain.
- Lee JL, Eaton C, Gutiérrez-Colina AM, Devine K, Simons LE, Mee L, Blount RL (2014). Longitudinal stability of specific barriers to medication adherence. Journal of Pediatric Psychology.
- Simons LE, Pielech M, Capucci S, Lebel A (2014). Fear of pain in pediatric headache. Cephalalgia.
- Carpino E, Segal S, Logan DE, Lebel A, Simons LE (2014). The interplay of pain-related self-efficacy and fear on functional outcomes among youth with headache. Journal of Pain.
- Simons LE, Moulton EA, Linnman C, Carpino E, Becerra L, Borsook D (2014). The human amygdala and pain: Evidence from neuroimaging. Human Brain Mapping; 35: 527-38.
- Simons LE, Elman I, Borsook D (2013). Psychological processing in chronic pain: A neural systems approach. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews.
- Erpelding N, Sava S, Simons LE, Lebel A, Serrano P, Becerra L, Borsook D (2013). Habenula functional resting-state connectivity in pediatric CRPS. Journal of Neurophysiology.
- Sieberg CS, Simons LE, Edelstein M, DeAngelis M, Sethna N, Hresko T (2013). Pain prevalence and trajectories following pediatric spinal fusion surgery. Journal of Pain; 1694-1702.
- Pielech M, Sieberg CB, Simons LE (2013). Connecting parents of children with chronic pain through art therapy. Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology; 1: 214-226.
- Reed-Knight B, Loiselle KA, Devine KA, Simons LE, Mee LL, Blount RL (2013). Health-related quality of life and perceived need for mental health services in adolescent solid organ transplant recipients. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings; 20: 88-96.
- Simons LE (2013). Growing up in the Society of Pediatric Psychology: Reflections of an early career pediatric psychologist. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 38: 132-4.
- Simons LE, Sieberg CB, Pielech M, Conroy C, Logan DE (2013). What does it take? Comparing intensive day hospital rehabilitation to outpatient multidisciplinary pain treatment for youth with significant pain-related disability. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 213-23.
- Simons LE, Sieberg CB, Coakley RM (2013). Patients with pain are not all the same: Considering fear of pain and other individual factors in treatment. Pain Medicine; 3: 87-9.
- Simons LE, Kaczynski KJ, Conroy C, Logan DE (2012). Fear of pain in the context of intensive pain rehabilitation among children and adolescents with neuropathic pain: Associations with treatment response. Journal of Pain; 13: 1151-61.
- Logan DE, Carpino EA, Chiang G, Condon M, Firn E, Gaughan VJ, Hogan M, Leslie DS, Olson K, Sager S, Sethna N, Simons LE, Zurakowski D, Berde CB (2012). A Day-Hospital Approach to Treatment of Pediatric Complex Regional Pain Syndromes: Initial functional outcomes. Clinical Journal of Pain; 28: 766-74.
- Simons LE, Kaczynski KJ (2012). The Fear Avoidance Model of Chronic Pain: Examination for pediatric application. Journal of Pain; 13: 827-35.
- Logan DE, Conroy C, Sieberg CB, Simons LE (2012). Changes in willingness to self-manage pain among children and adolescents and their parents enrolled in an intensive interdisciplinary pediatric pain treatment program. PAIN; 153: 1863-70.
- Simons LE, Sieberg CB, Claar RL (2012). Anxiety and impairment in a large sample of children and adolescents with chronic pain (2012). Pain Research and Management; 17: 93-7.
- Logan DE, Simons LE, Carpino E (2012). Too sick for school? Parent influences on school functioning among children with chronic pain. PAIN; 153: 437-443.
- Sieberg CB, Huguet A, von Baeyer CL, Seshia S (2012). Psychological interventions for headache in children and adolescents. Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences; 39(1): 26-34.
- Sieberg CB, Williams S, Simons LE (2011). Do parent protective responses mediate the relation between parent distress and child functional disability among children with chronic pain? Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 36: 1043-51.
- Guite JW, Logan DE, Simons LE, Blood EA, Kerns RD (2011). Readiness to change in pediatric chronic pain: Initial validation of adolescent and parent versions of the Pain Stages of Change Questionnaire. PAIN; 152: 2301-11.
- Simons LE, Sieberg CB, Kaczynski KJ (2011). Measuring parent beliefs about child acceptance of pain: A preliminary validation of the Chronic Pain Acceptance Questionnaire, parent report. PAIN; 152: 2294-2300.
- Kaczynski KJ, Simons LE, Claar RL (2011). Anxiety, coping, and disability: A test of mediation in a pediatric chronic pain sample. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 36: 932-941.
- Devine KA, Reed-Knight B, Loiselle KA, Simons LE, Mee LL, Blount RL (2011). Predictors of Long-Term Health-Related Quality of Life in Adolescent Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 36: 891-901.
- Simons LE, Sieberg CB, Carpino E, Logan DE, Berde C (2011). The Fear of Pain Questionnaire (FOPQ): Assessment of pain-related fear among children and adolescents with chronic pain. Journal of Pain; 12: 677-86.
- Claar RL, Simons LE (2011). Adolescents’ pain coping profiles: expectations for treatment, functional outcomes, and adherence to psychological treatment recommendations. Pain Research and Management; 16: 192-6.
- Sieberg CB, Williams S, Simons LE (2011). Do parent protective responses mediate the relation between parent distress and child functional disability among children with chronic pain? Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 36: 1043-51.
- Devine KA, Reed-Knight B, Simons LE, Mee LL, Blount RL (2010). Prospective comparison of parent and adolescent report of health-related quality of life in adolescent solid organ transplant recipients. Pediatric Transplantation; 14: 1000-6.
- Simons LE, McCormick ML, Devine K, Blount RL (2010). Medication barriers predict adolescent transplant recipients’ adherence and clinical outcomes at 18 month follow-up. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 35: 1038-48.
- Logan DE, Simons LE. Development of a group intervention to improve school functioning in adolescents with chronic pain and depressive symptoms: a study of feasibility and preliminary efficacy. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 35: 823-36.
- Simons LE, Logan DE, Chastain L, Cerullo M (2010). Engagement in multidisciplinary interventions for pediatric chronic pain: parental expectations, barriers, and child outcomes. Clinical Journal of Pain; 26: 291-9.
- Simons LE, Logan DE, Chastain L, Stein M. The relation of social functioning to school impairment among adolescents with chronic pain. Clinical Journal of Pain; 26: 16-22.
- Hayutin LG, Blount RL, Lewis J, Simons LE, McCormick ML (2009). Skills-based group intervention for adolescent girls with inflammatory bowel disease. Clinical Case Studies; 8: 355-65.
- Logan DE, Simons LE, Kaczynski KJ (2009). School functioning in adolescents with chronic pain: the role of depressive symptoms in school impairment. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 34: 882-92.
- Simons LE, Gilleland J, Blount RL, Amaral S, Berg A, Mee LL (2009). Multidimensional Adherence Classification System (MACS): initial development with adolescent transplant recipients. Pediatric Transplantation; 13: 590-8.
- Simons LE, McCormick ML, Mee LL, Blount RL (2009). Parent and patient perspectives on barriers to medication adherence in adolescent transplant recipients. Pediatric Transplantation; 13: 338-47.
- Claar RL, Baber KF, Simons LE, Logan DE, Walker LS (2008). Pain coping profiles in adolescents with chronic pain. PAIN; 140: 368-75.
- Blount RL, Devine K, Cheng P, Simons LE, Hayutin L (2008). The impact of adult behaviors and vocalizations on infant distress during immunizations. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 33: 1163-74.
- Blount RL, Simons LE, Devine KA, Jaaniste T, Cohen LL, Chambers C, Hayutin LG (2008). Evidence-based assessment of coping and stress in pediatric psychology. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 33: 1021-45.
- Simons LE, Claar RL, Logan D (2008). Chronic pain in adolescence: parental responses, adolescent coping, and their impact on adolescent’s pain behaviors. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 33: 894-904.
- Claar RL, Simons LE, Logan D (2008). Parental response to children’s pain: the moderating impact of children’s emotional distress on symptoms and disability. PAIN; 138: 172-9.
- Logan DE, Simons LE, Stein M, Chastain L. School impairment in adolescents with chronic pain. Journal of Pain; 9: 407-16.
- Simons LE, Anglin G, Warshaw B, Mahle WT, Vincent RN, Blount RL (2008). Understanding the pathway between the transplant experience and health-related quality of life outcomes in adolescents. Pediatric Transplantation; 12: 187-93.
- Simons LE, Gilleland J, Hubbard McDanel A, Blount RL, Campbell R (2008). Initial development of the Pediatric Camp Outcome Measure. Children’s Health Care; 37: 158-69.
- Simons LE, Blount RL, Campbell R, Hubbard A, Goodwin B, Devine K, Benoit M (2007). Decreases in anxiety associated with participation in a camp for children with cardiac defects. Cardiology of the Young; 17: 631-7.
- Simons LE, Ingerski L, Janicke DJ (2007). Social support, coping, and psychological distress in mothers and fathers of pediatric transplant candidates. Pediatric Transplantation; 11: 781-7.
- Storch E, Lack C, Simons LE, Murphy T, Geffken G (2007). A measure of functional impairment in youth with Tourette’s syndrome. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 32: 950-9.
- Simons LE, Blount RL (2007). Identifying barriers to medication adherence in adolescent transplant recipients. Journal of Pediatric Psychology; 32: 831-44.
- Ohleyer V, Freddo M, Bagner D, Simons LE, Geffken GR, Silverstein JH, Storch EA (2007). Disease related stress in parents of children who are overweight: relations with parental anxiety and childhood psychosocial functioning. Journal of Child Healthcare; 11: 132-42.